Iced Honey Cinnamon Latte! A delicious and easy to prepare drink.
This latte is sweetened and flavored with honey cinnamon syrup, which combines very well with coffee and milk; creating a balance of flavor and aroma that are irresistible. We give you the perfect recipe to refresh you with all the flavor of a delicious honey cinnamon latte, join us!
- 1 Shot of espresso
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey-cinnamon syrup
- 1/2 Cup milk
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- For the syrup: In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the water, honey and cinnamon to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the honey has completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- In a glass, add ice to cover 2/3 of the glass. Then add the espresso and two tablespoons of syrup (to taste).
- Froth the milk with your Zulay Kitchen milk frother and then pour it over the coffee.
- Garnish with a little ground cinnamon to taste. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!