- 5 PACK STORAGE CONTAINERS Replace your old and flimsy plastic containers with the Zulay Kitchen Glass Storage Containers. Made from high-quality borosilicate glass that is sturdy, durable, and aesthetically pleasing. It works great for storing leftovers, packing lunch for work, and keeping your ingredients such as meat, vegetables, or fruit fresher compared to plastic containers when stored in the fridge for a long time.
- PREMIUM BOROSILICATE GLASS Featuring a 100% BPA free thick glass that can withstand heat up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit making this glass container microwave safe, oven safe, and freezer safe. Package comes with 5 rectangular container pieces with 36oz capacity that is perfect for packing work lunch portions, storing leftovers, and neatly prepped meal servings. Note: Lids and silicone rings need to be removed when heating food in the microwave or oven.
- KEEPS YOUR FOOD WONDERFULLY FRESH Designed with a removable silicone ring that provides an airtight seal that is 100% leak-proof perfect for storing soup or saucy textured food. The snap-locking lid latches nicely courtesy of its smart flap-rotating hinge design and eliminates any stress point that could cause damage from being bent too many times.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STORE To keep the product in a top-notch condition, we recommend cleaning the lids through hand wash whilst the glass container can be cleaned in the dishwasher on either top or bottom rack. The container lids are stackable with little risk of slipping and perfect for storing in cabinets or fridge as it doesn’t take up too much space. Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 2.7 inches.
- NO HASSLE, KITCHEN HAPPINESS ZULAY GUARANTEE We love and take pride in our Glass Storage Containers with Lids (5 pack) and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last. If there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out!
5 Pack Storage Containers
- Made from high-quality borosilicate glass
- With 5 lids
- Sturdy, durable, and aesthetically pleasing
- Works great for storing leftovers and packing lunch for work
- Keeps your ingredients much fresher when stored in the fridge
Premium Borosilicate Glass
- 100% BPA free thick glass
- Can withstand heat up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Microwave safe, oven safe, and freezer safe
- 36oz capacity
- Note: Lids and silicone rings need to be removed when heating food in the microwave or oven
- Long-lasting construction
Keeps Your Food Wonderfully Fresh
- Removable silicone rings
- Airtight seal
- 100% leak-proof
- Perfect for storing soup or saucy textured foods
- Lifetime lasting snap locking lid
Easy To Clean & Store
- Cleaning the lids through hand washing is recommended
- Glass container is dishwasher friendly
- Doesn’t take too much space when stored
- Dimension with lids: 8.2 x 6.2 x 2.7 inches
- Dimension without lids: 7.7 x 5.7 x 2.4 inches
- Does not include glass cups 12 piece set & small bowls with lids food storage, flour glass topers
- Glass food storage for food prep, airtight food storage containers, glass food container,
- Bulk food storage containers or large food storage containers
I posted the following review on Amazon and am so impressed with these containers that I'm posting it here as well. I was reluctant to buy this product because it has few reviews, all of which are brief and similar in style -- something that makes me a bit suspicious of their authenticity. I finally ordered the set because of Zulay's 100% satisfaction guarantee. I've found no other supplier who stands behind their products in this manner. The set arrived today, and I have to say that the product packaging was outstanding. The box was sturdy, the foam padding was well designed, the glass containers fit snugly and were separated from their lids by a layer of plastic wrap and separated from each other by a layer of foam sheeting. I examined each piece carefully upon arrival and found no chips, cracks or obvious defects (at least none were visible to my untrained eye) in the glass containers. The glass seems nice and thick, and there's a slight lip at the top for the flaps to grab. The lids and hinged flaps look well made. (Love the sturdy hinges and expect that they won't break like the one-piece plastic flaps tend to do.) I washed all of the pieces by hand and stored them after drying. The containers don't nest (which might be a risky business with glass anyway), but they stack securely with their lids on, and the lids protect each container from glass-on-glass contact with the one above it. I had no trouble snapping the flaps down when I put the lids on. This set comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee from Zulay, so I wanted to be sure to complete the warranty registration. Unfortunately I was unable to activate the registration process by scanning the code on the box with my phone according the Zulay's instructions. Neither was I able to find the warranty registration form on the Zulay website, so I sent them an email asking for help. Even though this is a Saturday and the company has business hours only Monday through Friday, I got a reply in a matter of hours saying they'd take care of the warranty registration for me. Great customer service! (I hope they'll fix the issues I had with trying to complete the warranty registration, but in any event, they were so responsive that I can hardly dock them a star for those glitches.) I haven't used these glass containers yet, but they're a perfect size for my small family and will be great for storing leftovers in meal-sized portions in the fridge and freezer, and I'll probably warm things up in the microwave (without the lids on, of course). I plan to wash the containers in the dishwasher and the lids by hand. Once I've used this set for a bit, I'll update this review with info on how it's performed for me, and I'll report any chips, cracks, breakage, etc. I hope this set will hold up for years. Long story short: So far, so good! Great packaging, all items were in perfect condition and look well made, and customer service has already been outstanding. Bravo, Zulay! Update: These containers instantly became my favorites. Great size for leftovers for a small family. They stack well in the fridge, the freezer and the cupboard. Love that they seem to be completely leak-proof and that I can put them in the microwave safely (without the lid on). I've washed the glass containers both by hand and in the dishwasher and have hand-washed the lids. So far, no chips, cracks or breakage and no problems with closing the lids. So far they're exactly what I've needed and have no disadvantages.
Hi Jonny, Thank you so much for your detailed, positive, and honest review! We really appreciate it and we will definitely fix the warranty page. Thank you so much for the suggestion. We do hope to see you again!