Prepare this amazing Strawberry Ice Cream in summer and refresh yourself with a delicious and irresistible dessert.
This strawberry ice cream is very easy to prepare, with just a few ingredients and effort you will have it ready. It has all the flavor of strawberries and the best thing is that you can serve it with more strawberries, chocolate syrup, or just enjoy it like this.
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 Cups chopped strawberries
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup small chopped strawberries
- In a large bowl, mix the chopped strawberries with the sugar and let stand for 15 minutes to let the strawberries release their juices.
- Blend the strawberries with the help of an immersion blender.
- Add the heavy cream, whole milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Pour the strawberry cream mixture into the prepared ice cream maker. Let it operate according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Five minutes before the ice cream is ready, add the chopped strawberries and allow to mix completely.
- Pour the churned ice cream into an airtight freezer-safe container. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to harden before removing and serving. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!