Strawberry Quinoa Salad Recipe! A healthy, delicious, refreshing, easy to prepare and gluten free lunch or dinner.
This salad is based on strawberries, quinoa, cucumber, pistachios, feta cheese and a special dressing that finishes creating a harmony of flavors. This recipe is ideal for spring and summer, in just 10 minutes you will have it ready. Try it and you will see that it will be part of your favorite recipes, join us!
- 1 Cup cooked quinoa (cooled)
- 1 Cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1/2 Cup chopped red onion
- 5 Cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 Ounces feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 Cup pistachios (optional)
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add in a bowl the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and pepper to taste; mix very well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix together with the dressing until coated.
- Serve the salad and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!