Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe
This Thanksgiving Stuffing recipe is very delicious and easy to prepare. Thanksgiving is a special day and it is important to prepare for this celebration.
This Thanksgiving Stuffing is a very tasty and traditional side dish, today we share with you a quick and easy recipe to surprise everyone.
- 2 Onions, diced
- 4 Celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 ½ Teaspoon chicken seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Cups diced bread
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh herbs sage, thyme, rosemary
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter, onion, celery, garlic and chicken seasoning. Cook over medium-low heat until vegetables are softened.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Add the onion mixture, parsley and fresh herbs.
- Pour the broth over the top until the cubes are moist (but not soggy) and stir gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the mixture in a serving dish, dot with more butter and cover.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, then uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
THE BEST THANKSGIVING RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!