Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, the egg with potatoes and vegetables is an excellent choice for breakfast any day, it is great to accompany a slice of crusty toast.
This is a recipe for egg and potato very easy and quick to prepare, in a few steps you will have a delicious breakfast to pamper your loved ones and start the day with energy!
- 4 Tablespoons of oil
- 3 Potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/2 Bell bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tomato
- 4 Eggs
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Let's start by peeling the potatoes and cutting them into cubes, wash and drain them well. Also dice the bell pepper, onion and tomato, set aside.
- In a hot frying pan add the oil and potatoes, cook until golden brown, stirring occasionally; add the vegetables, salt and pepper to taste and sauté for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Add the eggs to a bowl and beat a little with the help of a whisk, add them to the pan with the vegetables and stir with a spatula until they are cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Serve hot and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
TIPS AND OPTIONS
- You can add cheese, bacon, ham, chicken strips or any protein you like.
- A spoonful of cream cheese will add a creamy touch to your eggs.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!