Matcha Bubble Tea! This drink is very delicious, creamy and refreshing! try it and you will see how matcha will be part of your favorite beverages!
This Matcha Bubble Tea is very easy and quick to prepare, the best thing is that you can make it in the comfort of your own home, a real treat!
- 1-1/2 Cups milk of choice
- 2 Teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 Teaspoons sugar or honey
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup ice
- 1/2 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup tapioca balls
- 4 Cups water
- Boil 1/2 cup water and stir in dark brown sugar until dissolved, Set aside.
- In a pot boil 4 cups of water and then add the tapioca balls, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally (follow the instructions on the package of the tapioca ball you are using). Strain the tapioca balls.
- Pour the brown sugar simple syrup into the pot with the tapioca balls. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl add the milk, sugar, vanilla, matcha powder and froth for 2 minutes.
- In the glass where you are going to serve add tapioca balls, ice and then the matcha milk. You can sprinkle a little more matcha powder to decorate. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!