Mango Cheesecake! This recipe is the perfect combination of the delicious texture of cheesecake, with the flavor, freshness and creaminess of mango.
Among the most amazing classic desserts is cheesecake, not only for its delicious flavor and creaminess, but also for how well it combines with almost any fruit or flavor. One of the advantages of this recipe is that it does not need an oven, just mix the ingredients and it's ready. Prepare this recipe for Mother's Day celebrations or to share with your family, join us!
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 g Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 300 ml Whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 2 Mangos, peeled and diced
- 150 g Cookies
- 80 g Melted butter
- 3/4 Cup mango curd
- Whipped cream
- Crush the cookies and add the melted butter, combine well. Press into the base of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in the cream.
- Whisk the gelatin and water in a bowl, let stand 3 minutes to hydrate. Dissolve the hydrated gelatin in a bain-marie.
- Add 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture to the gelatin mixture, then add to the remaining mixture and mix well.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the cookie base. Top with diced mango, then top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate overnight or until firm (about 4 hours).
- Pour Mango Curd over cooled cheesecake and smooth. Garnish with whipped cream to taste. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!