Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake is a classic dessert, very delicious and of which there are many variations, today we bring you the easiest and most delicious mini cheesecake recipe. It is quick to prepare, combines very well with different types of fruits and is easy to serve. This recipe gives you the option to add the topping of your choice, a real treat to enjoy at any time. join us!
- 1 Package of vanilla cookies
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of sour cream
- ¾ Cup white sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- Crush the cookies and place 1 tablespoon in each muffin tin, press a little.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
- Fill each muffin tin with this mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then let cool thoroughly.
- You can garnish with dollops of whipped cream, berries, raspberries, melted chocolate, pie filling or enjoy it plain. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!