Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, what a delightful! Imagine how creamy this cheesecake is thanks to the peanut butter and that delicious chocolate topping, it is worth every minute invested in preparing it!
Cheesecake is a classic dessert, that is undoubtedly delicious and very complete in relation to flavors and textures; there are many variations of this dessert but its essence remains the same. Chocolate, red berries, strawberries, raspberries, dulce de leche, nutella, white chocolate, etc. Look great in this treat!
Today we bring you this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe, it has a crunchy chocolate cookie crust with a creamy cheese and peanut butter filling, and to finish it off it is covered with a delicious dark chocolate ganache; my goodness! A total perfection of textures and flavors!
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE RECIPE
This recipe will give you the basics and tips on how to prepare this delicious cheesecake, try it and you will love it, join us!
SERVINGS: 10-12 servings
For The Crust:
- 26 Chocolate sandwich cookies.
- 6 Tablespoons melted unsalted butter.
For The Filling:
- 3 Cups of cream cheese
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup peanut butter
For The Ganache:
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the chocolate cookies to your food processor and blend until they break into small pieces. Pour in the melted butter while pulsing the processor, then with a spatula stir to integrate everything.
- Transfer the mixture to your springform pan and spread it with a spatula so that the crumbs are evenly distributed on the bottom and also on the sides. Press well using a tall glass to compact. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350F or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until completely smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the sugar, salt, vanilla and beat until well blended, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add peanut butter and sour cream, beat until completely smooth. Pour cheese filling into the cooled crust and smooth the top.
- Wrap the bottom of the pan with a double layer of foil and place in a large baking dish. Pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the pan.
- Bake at 320°F until the top begins to brown and crack, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool slowly in a bain-marie for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let cool to room temperature. Then refrigerate for 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan or microwave and pour over the chopped chocolate, mix well to melt the chocolate with the heat of the cream and integrate, let stand a little at room temperature.
- Spread the ganache over the cake and put it back in the refrigerator to cool well.
- You can add peanuts or chocolate chips on top of your cake to decorate.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!