Since we have more time at home, it's time to open up the cupboard and find out that ingredient that we have but never have time to incorporate in our daily drinks. Here we have a recipe for a Beetroot Latte that we are sure would light up your day. We know you have the time, so don't make an excuse and try it out now!
1 tsp Beetroot powder
¼ tsp Ground ginger
¼ Cup Hot water
1 - 2 tsp Xylitol (or preferred sweetener)
1 Cup Milk (of your choice)
Kitchen Product Used
- Add the beetroot powder and ground ginger along with hot water into a mug. Using your Zulay Milk Frother whisk together for 20 seconds.
- Heat your preferred milk, either by stovetop or microwave.
- Once your milk is heated to hot, add half of it over to the blended beetroot powder along with 1-2 teaspoons of xylitol (or preferred sweetener).
- Again using your Zulay Milk Frother, froth for another minute or until you have reached preferred milk texture.
- Pour the remaining milk in to the mug while the milk frother is still running. Continue to froth until you reached your desired texture.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.