Lemon Cake Recipe! This incredible cake will make you repeat more than once, it is a very delicious dessert full of the citrus flavor and aroma of lemon.
This cake is very easy to prepare and has an incredible presentation that gives it the magic touch. I like to prepare this dessert for outdoor meals in the summer or spring, plus it is very fresh. Join us!
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease and lightly flour the pan of your choice.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix buttermilk, lemon zest and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add one part of the flour mixture and mix, then add part of the buttermilk mixture and whisk. Repeat until all the flour and liquids are incorporated.
- Add to the prepared pan and bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a tester comes out clean. Let cool.
- To make the glaze: in a medium bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Add more powdered sugar or lemon juice as needed to make a thick but pourable glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the top of the cake, letting it drip down the sides. Garnish with lemon zest to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!