This is one of the easiest and most delicious Lemon Mousse recipes you can find.
With very few ingredients you get an elegant, creamy, delicious and easy to prepare dessert. The citrus of the lemon makes this mousse very refreshing and pleasant to the palate, ideal for spring and summer, although I like it any time of the year. Join us!
- 1 Cup lemon curd
- Zest 1 lemon
- 2 Cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- Crushed lemon or vanilla cookies to serve (optional)
- In a large bowl with a hand or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Combine the lemon curd, lemon zest, cold whipping cream and powdered sugar.
- Beat until stiff, about 3-5 minutes.
- Divide among 8 glasses (If you use the cookies, place a layer in the bottom of the glass and add the mousse on top of this). Then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and garnish with lemon zest. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!