Who does not love Banana Bread? It is one of those baking recipes everyone has a different way to prepare it and, at the same time, everyone claims to have the best version! It is also one of those meals that is perfect anywhere and at any time of the day. Either as a snack, as breakfast or as dessert.
What is unique about this Banana Bread recipe?
While we believe that perfection does not exist, we know for a fact that you will love our Banana Bread recipe and you’ll be addicted to it. It is super moist, delicious and also incredibly easy to make. You only need 3 ingredients: 5 overripe bananas, 2 large eggs and one box of yellow cake mix.
Do bananas have to be brown in order to make banana bread?
3 Ingredient Banana Bread recipe
🔪 Prep Time 15 minutes
🍳 Cook Time 1 hour and 5 minutes
⏲ Total time 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 5 overripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- One box of yellow cake mix
- Mash the overripe bananas with a dough blender or a fork in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs with a balloon whisk until you partially see bubbles. Proceed to add the cake mix into the eggs and mix until you get an homogeneous paste.
- Add the bananas to the homogeneous paste and mix well with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan, previously greased with butter. Put it in the previously heated oven to 350 degrees F, for 50 min or until the banana bread is golden brown. (Check with a fork in the middle to see if it’s fully cooked)
- Let it cool for 10 min and enjoy!
Related Baking Recipes
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!