Potatoes are everybody's favorite vegetable, and what better way to make it better than to stuff beef in it. So enjoy this Baked Beef Stuffed Potatoes recipe!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @genie_cooks!
- 1 pound ground beef with parsley and onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup toasted pine nuts
- 10-12 golden or russet potatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp bouillon powder
For the sauce:
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In a large skillet over high heat add olive oil and ground beef cook and break up.
- Add in salt, pepper, cumin, mixed spice and curry powder.
- Continue to cook stirring occasionally over high heat until fully cooked.
- Stir in toasted pine nuts and cut the heat.
- Prepare your potatoes by scrubbing them clean.
- Slice a thing layer off the bottom so that the potato can stand up and a thin layer off the top.
- Using a spoon or a vegetable corer, core your potatoes as thick or as thin as you like.
- Stuff your potatoes with your stuffing mixture and place in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup water with bouillon powder for 30 minutes in a large bowl combine tomato paste, warm water, salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano and pour over potato mixture.
- Place back in oven uncovered for an additional 60 minutes and enjoy!