We know our dads want some of that juicy steak for Father's Day and what better way to treat him by making him a Rib-eye Steak. Enjoy!🏷 Course: Main Dish
🔪 Prep Time: 5 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 12 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 17 minutes
🍴 Servings: 4
- 4 choice rib-eye steaks
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Place rib-eye steak on a large platter and season making sure to rub on all sides.
- Cook season steaks in the hot grill and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side for medium rare and longer if desired.
- Once cooked in desired state, set aside for 5-6 minutes for resting.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Adjust if needed and enjoy!