Peppermint Mocha Coffee Recipe
PEPPERMINT MOCHA COFFEE! You have to try this version of this famous Starbucks coffee. It has an incredible flavor and creaminess thanks to the combination of coffee, chocolate, mint syrup and cream. In just 10 minutes you will have this delicious beverage ready in the comfort of your own home, join us!
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup espresso
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipped cream
- Crushed candy canes
- Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir well. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir to make sure all the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peppermint extract. Let cool, then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Heat the milk and add the chocolate chips to melt, mix.
- Add the milk in the glass where you are going to serve the coffee, froth it with your Zulay Kitchen milk frother until it is frothy. Add the coffee and 3 tablespoons of mint syrup.
- Place the heavy whipped cream in a mug and froth until perfectly creamy.
- Top your coffee with whipped cream and candy cane pieces. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!