Today we bring you a keto recipe, it is a chicken breast stuffed with cheese, spinach and a layer of grilled cheese, really delicious! Prepare this recipe for dinner or lunch, you will love it for its delicious taste and easy preparation. Even for family dinners it's great because you can prepare it in advance and it will be perfect, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 1 Hour 20 minutes
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 4 Cups of cleaned spinach leaves
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Cups ricotta cheese
- 1 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Zucchini chopped in slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Wooden chopsticks
- Place chicken breast fillets in a reusable bag or bowl and season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin. Reserve in the refrigerator for 20 min.
- In a non-stick frying pan add a drizzle of olive oil, heat over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic for 90 seconds. Then add the spinach leaves, salt, pepper and mix. Cook for 5 minutes, remove from heat, let cool and set aside.
- Mix in a bowl the ricotta cheese, the sautéed spinach, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons of butter and pepper to taste.
- Place the fillets well spread out, fill them with the cheese mixture, close the breast fillets and secure the edges with wooden toothpicks.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and sear the breasts on both sides. Remove and place on a baking sheet brushed with oil.
- Add the chopped zucchini next to the breast and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese, making sure to put a good layer of the cheeses on top of the breast for a good gratin. Bake at 180°C (356° F) for 30 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.