Honey Garlic Salmon! This dish is a real delight, the salmon is soft and glazed with a delicious honey and garlic sauce; it goes very well with rice, vegetables or a delicious salad. Dare to prepare this salmon for your partner and loved ones on the day of love and you will see how surprised they will be, join us!
SERVINGS: 4 servings
- 4 Salmon fillets with or without skin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Teaspoon of paprika
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Crushed garlic cloves
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 2 Teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon wedges or sesame seeds for garnish
- Season salmon with salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, add the butter, oil, garlic and sauté for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Pour in honey, water, soy sauce and lemon juice; stir well.
- When boiling add the salmon fillets to the sauce in the skillet; cook each fillet skin side down, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown, while basting the top with the pan juices.
- Transfer the skillet to your broiler/grill oven for another 5-6 minutes, or until the top of the salmon is nicely browned and the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- To serve, drizzle with sauce and a squeeze of lemon juice or add sauce and sprinkle with sesame. Serve with steamed vegetables, over rice or with a salad. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.