Gingerbread Hot Chocolate! This is definitely an excellent choice to satisfy your cravings for chocolate and a comforting drink!
This delicious combination of chocolate and spices are a real treat and very aromatic thanks to the mix of cinnamon, ginger and other delicacies.
Prepare it quickly and enjoy this Gingerbread Hot Chocolate in the comfort of your home, a creamy delight!
- 4 Cups milk
- 1/2 Cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- Whipped cream for topping
- Add the milk to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, and salt. Whisk with the milk until it boils.
- Place the heavy whipping cream in a container and froth until creamy.
- Add over your hot chocolate and sprinkle a little cinnamon to taste. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Gingerbread Hot Chocolate Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Gingerbread Hot Chocolate Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #Gingerbreadhotchocolate!