PUMPKIN SPICE WHIPPED COFFEE! THIS DELICIOUS COFFEE WHIPPED WILL BE ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES THIS SEASON!
The dalgona coffee is a delicious combination of instant coffee, sugar, and water, which is whipped into a frothy coffee cream.
This Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee is prepared by adding pumpkin spice and vanilla to the dalgona coffee blend, which brings another level of perfection and fall flavors to your beverage! Without a doubt, it is an excellent choice for coffee lovers and you can prepare it hot or cold.
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 6 minutes
COURSE: Coffee recipes
- 1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons caramel (Optional)
- Ice (Optional)
- Put the instant coffee, water, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice together in a deep bowl.
- With your Zulay Kitchen Milk Frother, whisk the mixture until thick.
- If you are going to use caramel and/or ice, pour it into the bottom of the glass and fill it with ice.
- Fill the glass with milk and pour in the whipped coffee mixture.
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top to serve, enjoy!
- NOTE: You can prepare your coffee hot or cold, both versions look great.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #Pumpkinspicewhippedcoffee!