How To Make Starbucks Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
- 1 Cup of cold coffee
- 1/4 Cup caramel syrup
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh caramel
- Place ice into your glass pour in cold brew coffee and add in caramel syrup.
- In a separate glass froth milk and pour over your cold brew.
- Froth a tablespoon of fresh caramel and the whipping cream to a thick, creamy consistency and pour over the iced coffee.
- Top it off with a sprinkle of salt and a drizzle of caramel. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!