Tomato soup is incredibly delicious, can be eaten hot or cold, and is very easy to prepare. This soup is prepared with tomatoes, vegetables, and vegetable or chicken broth. There are many versions of this dish, and I can assure you that all of them are delicious. You will love this soup for how easy and comforting it is, join us!
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Large onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Can (28 ounces) tomatoes
- 2 Large ripe tomatoes
- 1 ½ Cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat, add the onion and garlic, cook for 3 minutes. Then add the tomato and cook with the lid ajar for 5 minutes.
- Add the broth to the pan, stir well and simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Using a hand blender or blender, puree the soup until smooth. Taste and check seasoning, then serve.
- You can add cilantro or basil when serving.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!