Easy Keto Pizza Recipe
Pizza is a very delicious dish and if it is keto, even better! This Keto Pizza Recipe is a real delight, the crust is crispy, the sauce and the cheese give it the magic touch. In short, an ideal pizza to share and enjoy!
- 1 ½ Cups almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ Cup pizza sauce
- ½ Teaspoon baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon garlic powder
- Dried oregano, ground
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup of cheese mozzarella
- Vegetables to your taste
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and a pinch of oregano to a large bowl and mix.
- Once combined, add the coconut oil and eggs. Mix until a ball of dough forms.
- On a sheet of nonstick paper place the dough, cover with another sheet of paper and stretch the dough approximately 14 inches in diameter, remove the paper from the top and roll the edges of the dough to form an outer crust.
- Transfer the dough to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and add salsa, oregano to taste, cheese, salami and vegetables of your choice.
- Grill the keto pizza until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
NOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!