Who doesn't like a good chicken? Chicken and vegetable stir-fry is a delicious and complete dish to enjoy at any time. You will enjoy the golden brown chicken with tender vegetables and its sauce, a true delight. Join us!
- 1 Chicken breast chopped into cubes
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 2 Cups of broccoli
- 1 Cup carrots cut into sticks
- 1 Cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 Onion, chopped into feathers
- 4 Cloves crushed garlic
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1/4 Cup chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 2 Teaspoons corn starch (mixed with 1 tablespoon water)
- 1 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 Tablespoons oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, season the chicken with the cumin, pepper and salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken pieces. Sauté over high heat for about 5 minutes and then add 1/2 teaspoon of dark soy sauce. Stir and continue to sauté for 3 more minutes or until the water has completely dried out and the chicken is fried and golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same hot pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil, the garlic and ginger; sauté for 15 seconds and add the chopped carrots, peppers (red and yellow) and onion. Mix and sauté over high heat for 1 minute. Add the broccoli and continue sautéing for 2 more minutes.
- Add the sautéed chicken pieces, dark soy sauce, chicken broth and honey. Mix and sauté over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Now add the corn starch (diluted in a tablespoon of water) and the sesame oil, mix and continue sautéing until the sauce reduces and thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
NOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!