The hot chocolate is ideal for any time, especially those colder and where a hot drink comforts us. This recipe for hot chocolate with cinnamon is very delicious, is the perfect combination, in addition to all the flavor of chocolate and cinnamon we add Marshmallow that gives the ideal touch! Join us to prepare this quick chocolate drink!
- ½ Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Pinch of ground cloves
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 Cups whole or skimmed milk
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Marshmallow for topping
- Add the milk, cocoa powder, salt, sugar and spices in a large saucepan mix very well and bring to medium heat.
- Stir until it comes to a boil, add the vanilla and remove from heat.
- Serve hot chocolate and top with marshmallow, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!