Easy Chai Latte Recipe
We're spicing things up with the fourth recipe from Kayla's Kitch and Fix with this comforting Chai Latte recipe! This latte is perfect for the upcoming winter months and will please any coffee lover's Chai needs. Skip the long lines at expensive cafes, and use this recipe to make your own latte! This recipe (like the others in this series) can easily be dairy-free, so that everyone can enjoy! If you're interested in using our handheld milk frother to recreate this recipe, make sure you figure out which color best fits your style!
Chai Latte Recipe
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Milk of Your Choice
- 3/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup or Honey (for sweetener)
- Add your water and milk together.
- Add your spices to your mix.
- Add your sweetener.
- Heat your mixture on your stovetop while frothing with the Milk Boss Milk Frother.
- When your mix is steamy and frothy, pour into a mug and enjoy!
Kitchen Products Used
Watch how to make this Chai Latte!
Check out the other recipes in this series!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next!
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!