- 4 potatoes medium sized
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion
- Olive Oil
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Then cut them into quarters, and then slice them thinly.
- Put a good amount of olive oil in a deep frying pan and heat.
- Cut the onions in half and then slice thinly.
- Add potatoes to the frying pan and cook for 7-8 minutes on a low heat, then add onion for an additional 7-8 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, strain the oil and leave to on the side.
- Whisk the eggs, add them to your potato and onion mixture. Mix everything together very well. Add salt to taste. Put a small amount of olive oil into a clean hard based/non-stick frying pan, and then when it is hot add the egg and potato mixture. Cook for two minutes and use a wooden spatula to make sure the edges don’t stick. Then using a plate, turn the omelette over and cook on the other side for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!