Easy Hot Chocolate Recipe
Nothing gets us into the winter season like a warm cup of hot chocolate! For our last recipe in our collaboration with Kayla's Kitch and Fix, we're giving you a delicious Hot Chocolate recipe that you can easily make on cold evenings around the fireplace. This rich recipe can be topped with all your fave holiday toppings (whipped cream, peppermint, marshmallows, etc.) or enjoyed as is!
Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 Cups of Milk of Your Choice
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey (for sweetener)
- Coconut Whipped Cream and Marshmallows (or hot chocolate toppings of choice)
- Add your milk and water together.
- Add vanilla, cocoa, and sweetener to your milk mix.
- Heat your mixture over your stovetop while frothing with the Milk Boss Milk Frother.
- Once combined and hot, pour into your favorite mug. Top with whipped cream and marshmallows (or any of your favorite toppings) and enjoy!
Kitchen Products Used
Watch how to make this Hot Chocolate recipe!
If you like this article, check out our interview with former Power Ranger Ciara Hanna to see how she uses our Milk Boss Milk Frother!
Check out the other recipes in this series!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next!
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!