Healthy Vanilla Latte Recipe
We've collaborated with Kayla's Kitch and Fix for a series of 5 yummy drink recipes featuring the best products from our coffee collection! All of these recipes can be made with alternative milk, for a dairy-free drink! First up is this delicious Healthy Vanilla Latte recipe! This hot latte, topped with milk froth for extra richness, is the perfect comfort drink on a cool, rainy day. This drink can easily replace your daily cafe coffee, saving you time and money!
Vanilla Latte Recipe
- Coffee Grounds of Your Choice
- Vanilla Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- Vanilla Flavored Collagen (optional)
- Cinnamon or Pumpkin Spice
- Using the Zulay Kitchen Espresso Maker, fill the bottom part with water up until it is level with the nozzle.
- Put the coffee filter back in, and add your coffee grounds to it. Don't pack the grounds as you add them.
- Screw the top back on, and heat the moka pot on your stovetop on medium to high heat until you hear the water start to boil.
- To make your milk froth, heat your milk in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Then add your vanilla collagen to it.
- Add your cinnamon or pumpkin spice to your milk mixture, then transfer the mix to the Zulay Kitchen Frothing Pitcher to avoid spillage while mixing.
- Use the Zulay Milk Boss Milk Frother to whisk together your milk mixture. Froth until the milk mixture has doubled in size.
Tip: Move the frother up and down and hold at an angle for faster frothing results.
- Pour your espresso into your favorite cup or glass, and then slowly pour your milk froth on top.
- Give a quick stir and enjoy!
Kitchen Products Used
Watch the video on making this Vanilla Latte!
Check out the other recipes in this series!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next!
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!