Milk Boss Milk Frother With Stand
MAKE YOUR MORNINGS A LITTLE BIT CREAMIER & FROTHIER!
Our bestselling milk frother is a definite must-have for every kitchen! One of the best kitchen essentials to make the perfect milk foam for your morning & afternoon coffee, giving you a smooth consistency & fluffy whipped cream in seconds!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- MAKE RICH, CREAMY FROTH IN SECONDS: The Milk Boss Frother gives that professional finishing touch to your latte, cappuccino, macchiato, or hot chocolate. Make delicious foamy creamer for your drinks at home without a trip to Starbucks with your own milk frother.
- MATCHA WHISKING, COFFEE & MORE: Works better than a manual matcha whisk for making matcha tea and works far better than a fork or whisk for coffee. It works very well to mix protein powder drinks with no extra container, blender, or bottle shaker to wash.
- PROVEN AND TRUSTED QUALITY: We use only premium materials. The construction will last, backed by our Zulay Guarantee to not rust or break, ever. Our small and efficient frother works on all types of milk - half and half, creamer, soy, almond, cashew, hazelnut, whole milk, and other dairies such as butter or cream.
- SAFE FOR EVERYONE: This product does not contain BPA, Phthalates, or perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS). PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm.
- FREE REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Free reusable coffee filter (filter size #1) for every order with no minimum amount required.
- FREE ICE CREAM SCOOP: Free Ice Cream Scoop with Rubber Grip (Black) for every order above $50.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how many watts is it?
Hi, This has about 17.000 RPM
How do you get the frother out? There’s no eject button.
Hi there, I'm afraid the whisk isn't removable. To clean just put the whisk in hot running water and briefly turn it on – instantly clean! Also, I would recommend patting it dry it with a towel and hanging it on its stand, that way no water gets into the motor and battery compartment.
What is the difference between the classic and the premium milkboss?
Thanks for reaching out to us! The Milk Boss versions are relatively new and powerful but doesn't really have a noticeable difference. The Classic version does have a slower motor. The main difference is the color choices available. Either way, all of the frothers have a lifetime warranty.Please let us know if you have other concerns. Have a great day!
How do I remove the frother to clean it in the dishwasher?
Hi there, I'm afraid the whisk isn't removable. To clean just put the whisk in hot running water and briefly turn it on – instantly clean! I would recommend patting it drying with a towel and hanging it on its stand, that way no water gets into the motor and battery compartment.
My daughter bought one for Mother’s Day and I love it, but now it’s not working right. When I put it in whatever I’m blending it’s not as strong when I put it in whatever liquid I’m trying to frother up it’s really weak. What can I do
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! Please rest assured we won't stop until we get you the Kitchen Happiness you deserve. Can you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org? I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
I bought this frother, and from the time we got it, it hasn’t worked right. You have to take the battery cover off and push the battery to the side, and then it sort of works. I don’t have any of the original packaging. How do I get the warranty?
Hi there, We're sorry to hear on what is going on with your milk frother. Don't worry, We're here to help and we'll do everything we can to make this right for you. Can you send us an email at email@example.com?