Teak Wooden Cooking Spoons (6 Pc Set)
About this item
- PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our premium wooden utensils for cooking are exquisitely made with high-quality, close-grained teak wood with high organic oil and silica content, making it one of the most durable timbers. This 6-piece kitchen utensil set includes a salad spoon, salad fork, serving spoon, skimmer, spatula, and turner.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STORE: Our teak wooden spoons have high water resistance, making these durable for everyday use. Wash these with soap and water and then let them dry completely. This wooden kitchen utensil set is polished with a clear lacquer coating to maintain its glossy finish.
- IDEAL FOR NON-STICK COOKWARE: Use your precious non-stick pans and pots without worrying about damage and scratches. Beautifully crafted, soft to touch, and lightweight, our functional and premium cooking utensil set adds a touch of sophistication to your cooking.
- A PERFECT COOKING GIFT: Surprise your loved ones with this teak utensil set that brings class and elegance to your kitchen. It is an ideal gift for birthdays, housewarming parties, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Father’s day, Mother’s day, and more. Let them unwrap the joy of cooking with these wooden cooking utensils.
- HASSLE-FREE, ZULAY GUARANTEE: We are a family owned USA business that believes in providing customers with the best quality products. Our wood spoons for cooking are backed with a lifetime warranty.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there anything that should be done to maintain the utensils like oiling them or something like that?
Hi, It is recommended to give them a quick thorough rinse, wash with a soapy cloth, and then either hang dry, or dry in an upright position. They’re coated and well polished with a clear lacquer which is good for retaining its beautiful gloss.
How do you clean them? Are they dishwasher safe?
Hi Susan, I'm afraid this isn't dishwasher safe. It is recommended to give them a quick, thorough rinse, wash with a soapy cloth, and then either hang dry, or dry in an upright position.