9-Piece Teak Wooden Utensils
About this item
- COOK AND SERVE WITH STYLE: Meet all your cooking and serving needs with this 9-piece elegantly designed kitchen utensil set. This set includes a salad spoon, salad fork, serving spoon, skimmer, spatula, turner, ladle, pasta server, and a slotted turner. Multitask effortlessly in the kitchen with these classic yet functional utensils.
- TOP-NOTCH QUALITY: Our wooden utensil set is crafted to give you an experience of culinary perfection. Made with high-quality teak wood, these cooking utensils provide durability and strength for everyday use. They are smooth to touch, easy to grip, and lightweight. This utensil set is perfect for using with non-stick cookware without causing any scratch.
- A GREAT KITCHEN GIFT: This teak utensil set is an ideal cooking gift for birthdays, housewarming parties, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, and more. Surprise your loved ones and let them unwrap the joy of cooking with these wooden cooking utensils.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: This cooking utensil set, made with teak wood, has high water resistance and is coated with a clear lacquer to retain the glossy finish. Give the wooden spoons a quick rinse with soap and water; let them dry completely before use. Each spoon is designed with holes in the handles for easy storage.
- HASSLE-FREE, ZULAY GUARANTEE: We love and take pride in our wood cooking utensils and back them with lifetime warranty. If there are any issues, just contact us, and we will make it right. Beauty and functionality in every utensil!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
which country are these made?
Hi, Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in our product! It's manufactured in China, but we re-assure the quality by having USA based inspections for quality and safety. We also make sure we comply with all USDA and all international regulations/standards.
Where are these wooden utensils made and are they chemical free.
Hi, It is made of premium quality Teak wood, close-grained hardwood with high organic oil, and silica content that is known for being one of the hardest, strongest, and most durable of all timbers. They're coated with the food safe oil varnish first, and then next the food safe lacquer varnish on the surface which is good for retaining its beautiful gloss.