- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons hot water
- ½ Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Cup milk
- Pour the hot milk into a glass and froth to creamy perfection.
- Froth the cocoa powder, sugar, coffee, water and whipping cream to a thick, creamy consistency.
- Spoon over the whipped chocolate.
- Top with a freshly baked brownie. Enjoy!
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!