- 1 cup white or oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk, more if necessary
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the wet ingredients to form a dough; it will be dry at first, so keep stirring until you get a cookie dough texture. If necessary, add 1 or 2 more tablespoons of milk.
- Form a large ball, then refrigerate at least 2 hours or freeze until the dough is cold.
- Once dough is chilled, preheat oven to 160°C Form dough into balls, and place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking sheet, leaving enough space between cookies to spread.
- Bake 11 minutes on the middle rack. They will look underdone when you take them out. Let them cool on the baking sheet 10 minutes before touching them, during which time they will firm up.
- You may also choose to make additional cookie dough balls and freeze them for baking later.
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!