- 11/2 Cup hot milk
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Melted chocolate
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Pour the hot milk into a glass.
- In another glass, put two tablespoons of cocoa powder, two tablespoons of confectioners sugar, add the whipping cream and froth to perfection.
- With a spoon, cover the hot milk.
- Top with fresh melted chocolate and a pinch of chocolate sprinkles. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!