- 500g Mixed Bread
- 7g Dried Yeast
- 100g Margarine
- 3 Eggs
- 300ml Lukewarm water
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Mix the prepared Bread Mix with the dried yeast.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Work it all for 5 minutes until dough is smooth.
- Put the dough into a greased and floured baking pan and level the surface with the help of a spoon or a wet water scoop.
- Cover with a cloth and let sit in a warm place until it has doubled in volume (about 30 min.).
- To get a nice golden brown, you can brush the surface with an egg beaten with a little milk.
- Pour water into a baking pan and place on the bottom of the oven, turn the heat up to 200° C and bake the bread.
- After 10 minutes, lower the temperature to 180° C and bake for about 40 minutes.
- The bread is baked to perfection when, sticking a toothpick into it, the dough does not stick to it.
- Let it cool and your bread is ready!
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!