- Mozzarella Cheese
- Sauté some peppers, onion, and garlic until fragrant. Add the chicken.
- Butter a tortilla on one side.
- Drop a tortilla into a hot pan, butter side down, and sprinkle cheese over the entire tortilla. Then, put the chicken filling on half of the tortilla.
- Cook until the cheese starts to melt, and then fold the tortilla in half and press with a spatula to seal.
- After a few minutes, flip the quesadilla over to crisp up the other side.
- Slice and serve!
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!