- 1 Kilo of potatoes
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves (optional)
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
- ¾ Cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and fill with water until the potatoes are covered, Add 2 teaspoons of salt to the water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes well and mash them to the desired consistency.
- In another pot place the butter, garlic (if using) and 1/2 teaspoon salt, sauté for 1 minute. Add the heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Pour in the cream mixture while gently mixing in the mashed potatoes with a wooden spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with ground pepper and parsley. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!