This pumpkin spice latte recipe is very easy and quick, in just a few steps you will have a delicious and creamy coffee with the special touch of pumpkin, wow totally amazing! Join us!
- 1/2 Cup espresso coffee (see recipe here)
- 1 Cup of hot milk
- 3 Tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Add the espresso to a large mug (where you will serve the coffee) along with the pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Use a Zulay milk frother to froth the milk, then pour it into the cup over the espresso and pumpkin mixture.
- Place the heavy whipping cream in a container and froth until creamy, add over your coffee and sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice to taste. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!