What better way to celebrate the Autumn Season than with a Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe! Every year, coffee shops release their PSLs and every year we wait in line to get our fix. This year, let's try this super easy hot pumpkin spice latte recipe that you can make with all the pumpkin spice latte ingredients you know and love! Skip all the crazy cafe lines and save your time and money!
This recipe was shared with us by our friend on Instagram @thecookingrx!
How To Make a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Tip: If you don't have pumpkin spice, you can use a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice.
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup brewed coffee of your choice
- 1/4 cup milk for frothing
- Heat a small pot over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice (or spice blend), sugar, and vanilla extract until the mix just starts to bubble.
- Pour brewed coffee into a glass or mug, then pour the pumpkin spice milk on top.
- Froth the 1/4 cup milk using the Milk Boss Milk Frother for best results and slowly pour over the top of your latte. Add extra spice on top for more flavor!
Kitchen Product Used:
Learn how to froth milk from our resident frothing expert!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next!
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!