Spiced Keto Coffee
Start your day with a keto coffee perfect for a morning coffee drink. This recipe is not only delicious, creamy and filled with healthy fat but it will also give you a steady boost of energy. You are in for a treat!
- 1 Cup Black Coffee (However you make it - filtered/espresso/ground etc.)
- 1 tsp MCT oil (or regular coconut oil)
- 1 tsp butter or ghee
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Turmeric
Kitchen Product Used
- Add the butter, coconut oil, cinnamon and turmeric into a mug.
- Pour in some of your hot black coffee to fill mug about one third full.
- Using your Zulay Milk Frother start mixing for approximately 30-60 seconds until it starts to become creamy and light.
- Slowly (and carefully) start to pour the remaining black coffee in to the mug while the milk frother is still running.
- All done! If you like, add a little preferred sweetener and enjoy immediately.