Like many of us, we usually stock on our eggs. There are several egg dishes that we can make, from something as basic as an omelet to as complex as a poached egg. Since you have eggs stacked in your refrigerator (don't lie and say you don't) then start making this amazing frittata recipe. It will transform a simple egg dish into an elevated restaurant-style dish. Open your eyes and your mouth and grab all these ingredients (which we know is already in your pantry). Let's start cooking!🏷 Course: Lunch/Dinner
🔪 Prep Time: 20 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 1 hour
⏲ Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 5 x 9 baking dish
- 2-quart mixing bowl
- 2 cups grated organic smoked mozzarella
- 2 cups of organic spinach leaves
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 slices of gluten-free bread
- 8-9 eggs
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- Butter or olive oil
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line the baking dish with butter or olive oil to cover.
- Quarter the bread slices and arrange them on the bottom of the dish spacing them equally so they don't touch.
- Layer the smoked cheese and spinach leaves, finishing with a layer of green spinach.
- Save a bit of smoked cheese for crowning the top.
- Set the dish aside.
- Add the salt and use the Zulay Kitchen Garlic Press to mince the garlic cloves and add it to the eggs.
- Beat the eggs in the bowl until a froth appears.
- Pour the eggs over the casserole and finish with about 1/3 cup of grated cheese in the center and sprinkle the parmesan cheese overall.
- Bake about 1 hour until set.
- It should cool about 5 min before serving. Use the Zulay Kitchen Splatter Screen as a heat trivet after baking.