Tired of your normal Chicken soup? Then here's an answer for you. Introducing the Super Simple Clear Broth Ginger Chicken Soup. Not only is this a welcomed flavor to your everyday chicken soup, but it's also super simple dish that first-timers can cook. Try it for yourself and see how this recipe can elevate your everyday dish.
🏷 Course: Lunch/Dinner
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 30 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 45 minutes
- Large 2 Qt. Saucepan
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 pack rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons shaved ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2-3 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper sprinkles if desired
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In your saucepan bring to boil 3 cups water.
- Lay your chicken breasts on the Zulay Kitchen Cutting Mat and use the Zulay Kitchen Chef Knife to cube the chicken. Add it to the boiling water after.
- Turn down to simmer.
- Add the kale, peel and shave the ginger and add to the pot.
- Press the garlic with the Zulay Kitchen Garlic Press and add it to the pot.
- Let it simmer until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the noodles and cook until heated and soft.
- Turn the heat off and let the soup rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil stir the tamari sauce for flavor