Have you ever thought of a drink made with a grill? Then you're in a for a roller coaster ride because we got a recipe for you that will surely boggle your mind. Introducing the Grilled Grapefruit Paloma Cocktail. You're welcome and enjoy!🔪 Prep Time: 20 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 5 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 25 minutes
🍹 Yield: 2 servings
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 red grapefruit, halved widthwise
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 cup ice cubes, or as needed
- 4 fluid ounces tequila
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup, or to taste
- 4 fluid ounces club soda
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In medium-high heat, preheat an outdoor grill and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut limes and grapefruit in halves.
- Pour sugar into a bowl.
- Dip lime and grapefruit into sugar to coat thoroughly.
- Place limes and grapefruit that was dipped in sugar in the hot grill and cook while turning limes using Zulay Kitchen's Tongs until browned.
- Once browned, transfer in a cooling rack, let sit to cool.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Juice the grilled limes and grapefruits using Zulay's Citrus Press into a small pitcher.
- Stir in tequila, club soda, and simple syrup.