Today is International Museum Day, so make sure to check out what's happening in your local museum or better yet, browse their website and brush up on your history. And because you would spend all that time learning about the history of your area, then make sure you make the sushi rolls in advance.
🏷 Course: Main Course
🇯🇵 Cuisine: Japanese
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 15 minutes
🍴 Servings: 6 rolls
- 6 sheets sushi seaweed aka Nori
- 1 batch prepared sushi rice
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade raw salmon or desired raw fish of choice
- 4 oz cream cheese sliced into strips
- 1 avocado sliced
- soy sauce for serving
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Place the seaweed on the bamboo mat.
- Cover the sheet of seaweed with a layer of sushi rice.
- Smoothen the rice with a rice paddle.
- Add the salmon, cream cheese, and avocado on top of the rice.
- Roll it up tightly and make sure all the ingredients are inside the roll
- Slice it into 6 pieces using Zulay Kitchen Chef Knife and ENJOY!