We all deserve to reward ourselves with not only great food but alcohol-infused food. Yes, ALCOHOL infused food. This may not get you to the tipsy stage that you want, but it will surely shake up your normal day to day recipes. So here we present the Tequila-Lime Infused Tenderloin recipe. Enjoy!🏷 Course: Main Course
🔪 Prep Time: 15 minutes
🍳 Cook: 20 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 8 hours and 35 minutes
🍴 Servings: 12
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup tequila
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 1 ½ tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In a bowl, mix together, the lime juice, tequila, orange juice, cilantro, chiles, chili powder, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Add into the Zulay Kitchen's Silicone Food Bags and add the tenderloins.
- Make sure that the tenderloins are coated properly and store in the refrigerator overnight or for 8 hours.
- Preheat grill on high heat and oil grate lightly.
- Using Zulay Kitchen's Tongs, grab the tenderloin one by one and put it in the grill.
- Cook tenderloin and check temperature using Zulay Kitchen's Meat Thermometer.
- If internal temperature registers 145 F then take out the tenderloin off the grill
- Serve and ENJOY!