Apple bread is a real delicacy! You will enjoy a soft and sweet bread with the irresistible flavor and aroma of delicious apples.
Apples are an extraordinary ingredient since they provide a very rich texture, and accompanied by cinnamon, vanilla and the touch of baking give an explosion of flavors. Prepare this apple bread recipe to pamper your loved ones, you can enjoy it at any time of the day, accompanied by your favorite tea or coffee; this recipe will be great for this holiday season. Join us!
Total preparation time: 1 hour 30 min
Servings: 16 Servings
- 2 Red apples, peeled
- 2 Green apples, peeled
- 2 Cups sugar
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-½ Cup chopped toasted walnuts
- ½ Cup small chopped raisins (optional)
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8 "x 4" loaf pans. Set aside.
- Core the apples, peel them and using the large holes in a grater, shred the apples.
- In a large bowl, mix the grated apples, lemon juice and sugar, and let sit for 15 minutes until the sugar dissolves. There will be plenty of liquid.
- Add oil, eggs, vanilla extract, walnuts and raisins, and stir to incorporate.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients to the apple mixture and mix until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out dry. Remove loaf pans from oven to wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Then, remove loaves from pan and place on a rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!