Looking for a delicious, refreshing and different option for a coffee drink? Great! Try our version of Dalgona Bubble Coffee!
If you are a coffee lover this drink is for you, not only because it is easy but also because of its taste and texture.
In this drink we combine the creaminess of a Dalgona Coffee with the delicious texture of a Bubble Coffee, creating a refreshing and perfect result to enjoy at any time and even more this summer!
Dalgona Coffee is easily made by frothing or whipping instant coffee, sugar and hot water.
This delicious creamy foam or coffee cream is added to milk along with tapioca balls. This is an easy drink, with few ingredients and that anyone will like, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 1/2 Cup tapioca pearls
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 Cup milk
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil, add the boba pearls, and cook according to package directions. Using a skimmer, transfer them to a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking. Drain and let stand.
- In a bowl add the instant coffee, granulated sugar, boiling water, and froth with your Zulay Kitchen Milk Frother, whisk the mixture until frothy and thick, with the consistency of whipped cream.
- To prepare the drink, pour the boba into a tall glass. Add a little ice, pour in the milk along with the vanilla (optional), and top with the whipped coffee.
- Serve and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Dalgona Bubble Coffee Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Dalgona Bubble Coffee Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #Dalgonabubblecoffee!