Chocolate truffle recipe with only 3 ingredients, they are creamy and very delicious.
Prepare this chocolate delight in the comfort of your home with very few ingredients, plus you can add the topping of your choice such as cocoa, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, crushed cookies, among others. Truffles are an exquisite appetizer that your family will love. Join us!
SERVINGS: 25 Truffles
- 200 g Chopped dark chocolate
- 150 ml Heavy cream
- 25 g Unsalted butter
- Add the cream and butter in a saucepan, heat until boiling.
- Remove from the heat, then pour over the chocolate. Stir the chocolate and cream until you have a smooth mixture. (You can add any flavoring to the truffle mixture at this stage). Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Using a chilled melon baller or latex gloves to keep the ganache from melting or sticking to your hands, scoop out a spoonful and quickly roll it into a ball. Repeat the operation, placing the truffles on a plate or on a silicone baking mat sheet.
- Top your truffles immediately after shaping with your favorite toppings.
- Serve or store, wrapped in plastic wrap, in the refrigerator for up to four days. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!